|Bad idea Jessie|
Turns out, those feisty lil' bees aborted all the larvae we gave them, chewed through the string, then chewed on the duct tape until all the edges were unraveled and made their own darned supercedure cells (supercedure means making an emergency queen).
|Look at all that duct tape! Bad Jessie!!!|
Mission saved: We used the box that I partitioned into 3 areas and separated the hive into the 3 areas. Each area had queen cells. This hive hive will now be 3 separate hives and the queens can't get to each other. So really, it all worked out in the end. An heir and a spare. 3 spares now!!!!!