Topbar Beekeeping

I'm an urban topbar beekeeper in Albuquerque, NM. I manage hives in backyards and small organic farms within city limits. These hives are probably pollinating your veggie patches right now. Visit my website at: http://brownsdowntownbees.com/

9/7/11

Come check it out- Beekeepers State Fair Display Case

Here is the Albuquerque Beekeepers display case at the NM State Fair I helped put together today. We have a lovely TJ Carr top bar hive, a langstroth hive, some good reads and a whatever bee related stuff we could jam into a 3' by 5' case! More is better, right? Right? Anyway, there will be a beekeeper next to the display with a small display hive of bees both weekends to answer questions. Stop to chat and bring us deep fat fried twinkies!

Next year Megan Mahoney is plotting and planning to get together some live bee demonstrations with bee beards and whatever other fun stuff happens with bees. I can't wait. 


No comments:

Post a Comment